Tips for a successful photo day:
- Please ensure all student uniforms are clean and wrinkle-free.
- Feel free to wear glasses. Our photographers are trained to adjust lights and respectfully pose students to minimize glass glare.
- Avoid getting a new hairstyle or cut right before the session. Instead, select a comfortable style you know reflects your student's personality.
- Limit exposure to the sun a few days before picture day.
- Encourage your student to relax and listen to the photographers directions. Taking photos is painless and can be fun.
- Please return Photo Day order envelope on Photo Day - whether ordering online, via the envelope or not placing an order.